Monday, 8 September 2014

A Greeting From...

Hey all!

You might not know who I have as a guest today...

It's...

The one and only...

HONOR HERSELF!! I'll hand it over to her.

I guess I don't need to greet now cos Zoya already has for me, but I'M SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!  
I came to visit her for a week (been here since yesterday) and she has been pushing me to post. I really don't have much to say, just wanted to say hi, so, well, hi! Truthfully, not much is new (other than the fact that I hate Andres :P) but thare's a rumor that Cindy left! :'( Imma miss her a bit too much!
Here's something funny.
(During a celeb quiz)
Anusha: OK, Zoya, I know you know nothing about him, but what is Ross Lynch's full name?
Zoya: Um... IDK... Ross Lynch... *gasp* I know! Ross Finch Lynch!
Anusha: *Death glare* No. (Tells correct answer)
Zoya: (Roaring with laughter)
Anusha: *Death glare* No.
But what really brought me back is the fact that I'm sensing that my presence will return in another identity, so I'll be here often enough in a month or two. 
Cya later! 
Honor :)
That was really sad. But hey, she'll be back. And what was with that "presence will return in another identity"...?
I guess we'll find out in a few months, according to her - let's hope she's right!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Zoya


No comments:

Post a Comment