Thursday, 21 August 2014

Back to School Supplies: Year Seven Countdown #2!

Hey guys! Like I said yesterday, the countdown is ON! Yesterday I gave you guys some delectable Boston cream cupcakes, and today I give you a list of supplies for all you guys joining Years Seven, Six, Five, and more!


This is basic stuff, really, refer to the image above.
Here's the list:

• Water color
• Paintbrushes
• Highlighters
• Mechanical pencils
• Lead for pencils
• Erasers
• Ruler
• Sharpie permanent marker
• Pencil sharpeners
• Glue stick
• 12 #2 pencils
• Post-it notes
• Mini scissors

And that's it!


You'll notice this cute, furry pencil pouch in the picture. I actually stitched this myself a year ago and have been using this since. If you want to do the same, you'll need some base cloth, filler cloth, and a sturdy zipper. The rest is simply in the design.
This is really sturdy and has never failed me once!


And now, for the school bag. Toward the end of Year Six, I began to make myself get used to single-shoulder bag. It's much more convenient than a double-shoulder bag.

I happened to find this one in our 'attic' (no comment). I guess it belonged to one of my sisters, but I still love it. And yes, it says "Let's kill something!" Why not?

I hope this list and these tips help you, and good luck with the new school year!

xoxoxoxoxoxox,
Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment