Friday, 4 April 2014

Funny Stuff on Google+!

I haven't posted here for quite a while, but I have on Google+! And quite funny stuff, for that matter! ;)

Hehe, this is the best thing I've seen in months!
















Harry Potter RULES! (Luna is THE BEST.)

Some stuff for best friends, quotes! From me to her...
"A best friend is like a four leaf clover - hard to find, lucky to have."












Then she sent me these (I'm the tall one, 5 ft 3 1/2')























And the funniest one I posted... ZELDA BIRTHDAY GAME!

OK, I'm obsessed with Zelda. So, on the Zelda Facebook fanpage, I found this! LOL... what did you get? Mine is 'confessed your love for Link' XD


Month
January: Married to
Februrary: Hunted down by
March: Punched
April: Went on an adventure with
May: Fell in love with
June: Had an epic battle with
July: Gave everything you owned to
August: Created clones of
September: Was killed by
October: Mortal enemies with
November: Confessed your love for
December: Bombed/ Killed

Day
1st- Zelda
2nd- Impa
3rd- Princess Ruto
4th- Malon
5th- Navi
6th- Ganondorf
7th- a goron
8th- Happy Mask Salesman
9th- Ingo
10th- Skull Kid
11th- Groose
12th- Zant
13th- Giraham
14th- Link (I have good luck!)
15th- Kaepora Gaebora (the evil owl)
16th- a Zora
17th- Tingle
18th- Midna
19th- Fledge
20th- Fi
21st- Saria
22nd- a Moblin
23rd- The Deku Tree
24th- Makar
25th- Medli
26th- Error
27th- Anju/ Cuckoo Lady
28th- Tatl
29th- Tael
30th- Majora
31st- Epona

HA HA HA HA HA! Leave me a comment stating what you got!

Zoya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment