Saturday, 8 March 2014

Chocolate Mug Cake

Hey guys! First, listen, I won't be able to say much because I need to leave the house in 15 minutes for my science exam. FINAL. So I decided to post before I run.

Hey, did you guys hear about the Zelda game series? I saw this review of Majora's Mask and apparently LINK IS SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT HIS DEATH?!?!?! NOOO!! Then the Zelda series will be over! And I'm still on Spirit Tracks...

Speaking of which, you know those times when you're doing work, eg. studying, you need a break? Sometimes you just need a break. A break, a break, a break.  And some food. So try this chocolate mug cake recipe. It literally takes three minutes to throw together!


INGREDIENTS
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 egg
2 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp chocolate chips
1/8 tsp baking powder
Icing sugar or chocolate frosting

DIRECTIONS
Just whisk together everything except the frosting/ icing sugar and throw it into the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Top with the frosting or icing sugar, and DEVOUR!

Zoya♡

No comments:

Post a Comment