Monday, 10 February 2014

The Sixth Honor Update

Hey guys! You'd better bet that I'm Honor with my blue bow!
Practice was INSANE today. Just got back.
First practice was in our third break-

So we start from scene four...

Tim: (tries to lift barbell-type object) Aah.. aah.. ASHOOMDRAMATIC! (drops it)

Mayor: Nick next!

Nick: I CAN DO THIS! (Tries to lift it) I.. Nick the First... will.. AAH! HELP! MAMA!
Honor: Itssssssss... TWO FORTY FI-IVE!
Andres: Wha.. wha... NOOOOO! (Tries to run out the door but slams into it) Ai ai ai ai AIIII!!
Honor: On the floor!

Mayor: Here's your prize! (Acts like he's throwing a cricket ball)
Jill: (snatches it from his hand) You need someone-

Nick: Do the chicken dance! (Starts doing it with the mayor)
Jill:  JUST SPEND THE STUPID BLING!

Later...
Jill: (to Beauty) You are as ugly as... THE TUTOR'S FEET!
Tutor and Beauty: Hey!
Tutor: My feet are beautiful!
Beauty: I'm beautiful!
Jill: Both of you are the ugliest things I've ever seen!


So, Mrs. Dimitra has a preview of the dresses. Mine is not bad, just a medieval dress with frills,
but...
I think everyone has seen Cinderella. The Fairy Godmother is dressed as Cinderella with a wand. But that's not the funniest part...
ANDRES WEARS WHAT THE PRINCE IN CINDERELLA WEARS!
(With a sash, of course!)
LOL, no?

And later, after school,

Honor: Come dance the next dance, mister.
Beauty: Do I look like a man to you? Do you think I have a mustache?
Honor: You do have long hair, but I see your mustache loud and clear!
Beauty: [You insult me!] Well, I'll need to go talk to Anda!
Honor: (Facepalm) ANDRES! HIS NAME IS ANDRES! NOT ANDA!
Beauty: Aaaaaanywaaaayyyy... hair, shoes, dress, work.. yada yada yada.
Honor: This is my sissy friend, Ugly.
Beauty: AHEM, HONOR, my name is Beauty. Pleasure meeting you.

Andres: (Bows to Honor) Pleasure to meet you too.
Honor: You need to bow to the afro next to me!

Much later,
Everyone is screaming,
Fairy's lines are going on.
Honor: You just gotta igniiite the liiight,  and leeeet it shiiiiiine...
Fairy: (whispering) I decided to...
Honor: OWN THE NIGHT!!
Fairy: SHUT UP!
Honor: Shut your wings first!

Later later later...
The freeze scene after I'm crowned Queen of the Ball.

Fairy: FREEZE!!
Honor: HANDS UP!
Fairy: SHUT up!
Honor is in an intoxicated position.

Fairy: Mis.. tracke... HA HA HA HA HA!
Miss: Anusha...
Fairy: (points at Honor) She's makin me laugh!
Honor: I'm just standing in the background! (Blows Fairy a raspberry)
Fairy: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Another funny thing. Every time I type Fairy, it ends up either-
Fairt
Fart
Frappucino
Fillet

Because of auto correction!

Thats all, folks! HONOR OUT!

Honor ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment