Sunday, 5 January 2014

Welcome, Sofie!

Hey guys! So sorry I couldn't post for such a long time. That's middle school homework, I guess.

First,  I'm gonna start off with our new baby kitten, Sofie. We found her outside our grandparent's house in Sialkot. It's like she's trained,  but she was a stray cat. Sofie is 3 to 4 months old, and is completely healthy with no diseases, infections,  or worms. I took some pictures of her-


Who's that Chinese kitty again?


Tonight we gonna be it on my nugget...


That's called Google auto awesome. 

Ooh, ooh! Me first!









Welcome to your new home, Sofie!








Umm... maybe later?














Isn't that the cutest thing ever?
Also, this blog now has 967 views,

433 in Pakistan, and I'm American! Wow!

233 in America,

148 in Malaysia,

23 in Serbia,

16 in Germany,

4 in Ukraine, 

1 in Canada,

1 in Honduras, 

1 in the Netherlands,

And 1 in Italy.

Pretty cool! I'm sure we'll go to 1000 in a week. Okay, bye!





2 comments:

  1. Awwww! She is so cute! Done your hw? I finished all mine yesterday!
    PS, how did you do the google auto thing. I know how to make it but how did you save it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a secret, and secrets are never revealed.
    Well, actually, Google just did it. It detects the subject of your picture, does the magic, and sends it to you as a notification. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete