Thursday, 16 January 2014

THE NEWEST Honor Update

Hey! Honor's back on track (even if the track is tiring)! Our last two practices were CRAZY. We were all mocking the Fairy's lines and making her laugh in the middle of her lines. For example:

"Once there was a princess, the fair pr- (Patty makes a cross-eyed face) RAH HA HA HA, HAH HA HA HA HAAAA!"

TEACHER: "Keep your head, Fairy! What's wrong with you today?"

FAIRY: "Bu-HAHa- (points at us, we're sitting on desks innocently) they're making me LAUGH!"

(Teacher looks at us and nods) "What about them? They are just waiting for their parts."

When Fairy looks at me and Miss is facing the opposite direction, I make a mental blind face at her while Andres is in the background. Fairy snaps fingers, he doesn't pay attention.

"Do that again," he said

Fairy snaps again. Andres acts blind, accidentally turns around, slams into the wall behind him and falls over :)

Everyone: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"
FAIRY: (Falls on her hands and knees) "BWA, HAHAHA, HAHAHEHEHE HA HAA!"

HONOR and BEAUTY: (Laugh silently at Fairy and Andres) "What the- OMG!! HAHA!"

Everyone's on the floor, rolling over, laughing so hard they cried.

ANDRES: (Laughing too) "I did that on purpose!"

BEAUTY and HONOR: "Yeah, right!"

I think that was called Comedy Week. Next update on Monday!



6 comments:

  1. Yeah, but that made YOU a LAUGHING STOCK along with ANDRES! Whoa, where's my niceness now? There we go. I'm terribly sorry, but my entire family laughed at you, and, meant in the kindest way, you should have seen YOURSELF when I made that face! Whoops, I forgot to add the part where I froze like a zombie after I was crowned Queen of the Ball!

    Honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, the teacher was already angry at me! And you OBVIOUSLY had to make a face that looked like a monkey desperately needing to go to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUUUUUUUUUUT.... GOOD JOB LEAVING YOUR MOUTH OPEN!
      Guys, let me tell you something. Anusha thinks Andres a monkey desperately needing to go to the bathroom! Her mouth was open SOOOOOO WIDE! Kinda like this >:O
      (notice the brow)!!!!!

      Zoya™

      Delete
  3. Oh, really? Then this was you: <:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOT QUITE!
    O.o was me
    |:( was the teacher
    ÷/ was Andres
    >_< was you

    That IS true!
    Honor♡

    ReplyDelete