Friday, 10 January 2014

Favorite Apps

Hey guys! Last year, on my birthday, my mom got me a tablet and I already have LOADS of apps on it. Here are my faves-

Duolingo- 
I love this app because it teaches easy French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portugese, and of course English. I really recommend this because it takes less than 5 minutes for a single lesson. 
My rating- ★★★★★

Talking Angela-
This extremely famous app really talks back to you, but that's the only special feature about it. 
My rating-★★★☆☆

My Talking Tom-
This new app from Outfit7 lets you take care of... Your own little baby kitten! This app is AWESOME and soooooo cute!
My rating- ★★★★☆


DOTS-
Sweet yet simple, this app is about connecting dots in a given grid and obtain Dots, beat high scores, and earn medals, Great for relaxation. 
My rating- ★★★☆☆

Candy Crush Saga
Ohh, I just love this one. You might think oh it's soo stupid at first, but wait till you get to level 99. Candy sweetness plus magic equals AWESOME.
My rating- ★★★★★

Angry Birds GO!
This app is one of my all time favorites. Race as the birds or pigs with challenges, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Race, and Versus, plus Charecter Recruiting. 
My rating- ★★★★☆

Bakery Story
This one is a true good classic. Bake cakes, cookies, breads, pies and stir up some great drinks for you customers! P.S. my storm8 ID is zoie1967.
My rating- ★★★★☆

That's all, I'll post more later.




1 comment: