Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New Year's Menu and Resolutions

Hey guys! This December 31st, here are my New Year's Resolutions-

  1. I will be nice-er to the animals and be responsible for them (not that I treated them unfairly, but maybe I'll stop making them dance)
  2. I will keep getting good grades.
  3. I will make chai for my mom every day without arguing.
  4. I will KEEP POSTING!
Yeah, I don't have a long, winding list, but this is good enough. Now for the menu-

Café Nouvel An 

Appetizers-                                         Main Courses-                                    
Cream Cheese Penguins                      Lasagna Cupcakes                   
Stuffed Jalepeños                                Ravioli
Potato Skins                                       Beef Steak                                               

Desserts-                                            Drinks
Red Velvet Cupcakes                            Lemonade
Lemon Meringue Pie                              Coke
Almond Cake                                       Seltzer
                                                         Ginger Ale
                                                         Punch
                                                         Chai
                                                         Coffee

And gifts will be homade hot cocoa mix with, of course, homade marshmallows! Gud luck with you menus, again!


No comments:

Post a Comment