Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Classic Cheesecake

Hey guys! I'm so happy today, but I don't know why. Oh, now I remember! I got a 94% in my term 1 total average, ranking 1st in class and 3rd in our grade.
Haha.
My friends Anusha, Jannat, and Muqaddus were at my house yesterday. We played Just Dance (I won every time exept once when Anusha won) and went to Yogen Früz, had pizza and loads of fun with the game of LIFE.
I also made a cheesecake for my sister who is coming today to visit from college in the U.S, and it's good, so I'm to post it here.


Ingredients
Filling-
1 1/4 cups cream cheese
1 1/2 cups partially whipped cream
2 eggs
1/3 cup sugar
4 tbsp flour
A splash of vanilla
Crust-
24 oreos, finely crushed
1/2 cup of butter, melted

Method
Preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
Grease your 9 inch springform pan well with oil, butter, or cooking spray.
Combine the last two ingredients. It will become a sludgy mess. Press this into your pan. This is your crust. Place it in the fridge to harden.
Whip together the rest of the stuff. Pour it on the chilled crust and wrap some aluminum foil around the sides of the tin. Place it in a shallow cookie sheet and pour an inch of boiling water in the cookie sheet, NOT THE SPRINGFORM TIN, and bake for 30 mins to an hour until it is no longer jiggly from the center.
Let cool for at least 3 hours. Remove the sides of the tin. Decorate as desired and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment