Thursday, 28 November 2013

Gaming Cheats- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks CHEAT 1

Hey! My mom came ba-
Hey, Hey, Hey! NEWS FIRST.
I have my term 1 final exams going on, so I wasn't able to post for quite a while. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. I have an exam 10:30-12:30, then school Movie "Night"- 1:00-3:30, then straight to Rania's house(!), 3:30-7:00. Ouch.
REASON FOR POST:
As you may know, my birthday was a few weeks ago, so my mom bought me this game- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I'm totally obsessed with it now! I also realized that it's really hard, so I'm posting some cheats ;).

Cheat 1- THE LOST WOODS
When you get to the Tower of Spirits, conquer the Phantoms, and get the Forest Rail Map, Anjean will tell you to go to the Forest Temple. On your way, a strange tunnel will appear. Your train will go in, and the gearbox will disappear. You need to take the correct path or you'll end up at the start.
TRICK:
Right before you get the signal to switch routes, pay attention to the trees around you. Before the signal to switch appears, a tree with a long branch sticking out from it will appear. Switch your course to the direction that the branch is pointing to.
WARNING:
Repeat this only three times. The fourth time, go the exact opposite direction the branch is pointing to. And voila! You're out!

No comments:

Post a Comment